- A 50% deposit of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to Hotel Shelter is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check in at the hotel. Hotel Shelter accepts cash (INR, US Dollars and Euros), and credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express,Other). Traveler's checks are no longer accepted at Hotel Shelter.
Alternatively you may pay your hotel room balance via bank wire transfer prior to your arrival. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to send you bank account details and wire transfer instructions. Payments must be received no less than one week prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
- Pets are not permitted at Hotel Shelter.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days from check-in date will receive a 90% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 31 days from check-in date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit. Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days from the check-in date will receive a 30% refund of deposit paid. Cancellations made less than 14 days from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit paid.
- All refunds are payable by bank transfer fees. We do not issue refunds by bank transfer at this time.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 30 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane's direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature.
- Hotel Shelter is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
- Hotel Shelter and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Hotel Shelter is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Loss of items that are not secured in the hotel safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.